Financial Advisor in Palm City, FL
Looking for a financial advisor in Palm City, Florida? Finding the right partner is a critical decision and you may not feel completely equipped to start the process. To help, we at Grand Life Financial, a fee-only fiduciary financial planning firm, offer some guidance to help in your decision. We provide one-time, hourly and ongoing engagements that serve your individual needs.
What to look for when choosing a Financial Advisor in Palm City
Not all advisors are held to the same standards. Are they a fiduciary some of the time or all of the time? This will influence their recommendations, which may or may not be in your best interest. You will want to ask if they receive commissions or financial incentives for recommending certain financial products as well as if they are limited to selling investment products offered by their company.
How a Financial Advisor can help when unexpected financial issues arise
If you are a recipient of significant wealth, experiencing a major loss or a major life event like death or divorce, it may be time to seek financial advice. Some additional events may include:
- I have managed my investments but have accumulated a lot and don’t want to make mistakes that will mess up my future.
- I am nearing retirement and want to ensure that I am on the right track.
- I just inherited money and want advice on how best to manage it.
- I was recently married and need guidance managing our finances as a couple.
- I was recently divorced or widowed, and I am unsure how best to move forward financially.
- My mom and dad are getting older, and I need help managing their overall finances.
- I previously worked with a financial advisor in Palm City, I am frustrated by their lack of responsiveness and limited knowledge beyond investing.
Click here to schedule a free introductory discussion to begin exploring how to create a path towards enjoying a GRAND life!
Watch out for Financial Advisors that sell insurance products to solve your financial goals
There is a lot of confusion around those with the title ‘Financial Advisor’ who are often motivated to sell financial products. Find out how they provide solutions to meet your goals – will they do that through selling financial products like insurance or by solely providing advice? A fee-only fiduciary is legally held to do what is in your best interest and therefore is more likely to take the requisite time to fully understand your financial situation, goals, risk tolerance and time horizon before making any recommendations.
More about Grand Life Financial
Grand Life Financial is a fee-only financial advisor in Palm City, FL. We offer our clients a relationship uncorrupted by affiliations with big banks or other financial institutions, so we answer only to our clients. We are compensated by providing advice only. As a fiduciary financial advisor in Palm City, we do not receive any commissions and there are no hidden fees. We believe advisor compensation should be transparent and straightforward. We provide one-time, hourly and ongoing engagements that serve your individual needs.