If you are a recipient of significant wealth, experiencing a major loss or a major life event like death or divorce, it may be time to seek financial advice. Some additional events may include:
- I have managed my investments but have accumulated a lot and do not want to make mistakes that will mess up my future.
- I am nearing retirement and want to ensure that I am on the right track.
- I just inherited money and want advice on how best to manage it.
- I was recently married and need guidance managing our finances as a couple.
- I was recently divorced or widowed, and I am unsure how best to move forward financially.
- My mom and dad are getting older, and I need help managing their overall finances.
- I previously worked with a financial advisor and I am frustrated by their lack of responsiveness and limited knowledge beyond investing.